The people that we support for every day have a wide range of care needs, personalities and lifestyles. We’re looking for warm, compassionate, committed home carers to help us care for the people that we care about in the York area in the comfort and security of their own homes.
We are committed to giving the best care, so we offer full training and a competitive rate of pay. So not only do we support the people that we care for, but we also support you too.
The role of a carer with Churchill Home Care is varied and depends on the needs of the person that you will be caring for, so caring for them will range from tea without sugar, to fluffing the sofa cushions before you leave.
It will also include the following but not limited to:
- Providing Personal Care Duties
- Administering Medication
- Manual Handling (Using equipment where required.)
- Help With Socialising and Outings
- Promoting Health and Well Being
Churchill Home Care cares just as much for the people that we care for as we do for the people that take care of them.
With this in mind these are some of the benefits you can expect to receive right from the word go with us:
- An Excellent Rate of Pay – £11.75 – £15 per hour
- Mileage Allowance
- Paid Holidays
- Regular working pattern
- Pension Scheme
- Dedicated Support From Your Branch Management Team
- Excellent Career Progression and Development Opportunities
Our Ideal Carers Will:
- Have the same passion for care as we do for the people we care for.
- Be Available to work alternate weekends.
- Have the right to work in the UK.
- Have a valid UK driving license and access to your own car for work.
- Have good communication skills, both written and spoken English.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your C.V. attached and the job title in the subject line.
Part-time and Full-time hours available
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: £11.75-£15.00 per hour